01 02 03 ANOVA : MIDDAY SUNSHINE 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MIDDAY SUNSHINE

34


Midday and sunshine - ever tried shooting then? The moment, when the light is brighter than at any other time of the day. However, we gave our best to manage it. 
And actually, it was a beautiful day BECAUSE of the sunshine. I love to just sit in the sun, my eyes closed, and feel the warmth on my face. I could do it for ever, but I always have to leave this peaceful place sometime to go back to my daily routine. (Practically, it wouldn't be possible anyway since the sun sets sooner or later. Otherwise, the word night would probably not exist and I might not sit here and write this post.)

I am so happy that finally the temperature raised and it's no longer freezing cold outside and you don't need your pair of gloves anymore while riding your bike in the morning. (I exaggerate - but just a little bit.) Hopefully, winter will stay away now as long as possible, summer is too wonderful for having it only a few days a year. 
I know talking about the weather is pretty shallow - normally! But when it changes in such a good way like it did these days, I had to mention it, absolutely necessary in my opinion :)  

At the end, I still have to admit that sunshine isn't just bad for taking pictures: The light reflects quite beautiful in your hair. And thats how we want our hair to look like, don't we? So get your summer clothes out of your closet and enjoy the sunshine - just after you've enjoyed the following pictures. 




















OUTFIT

BLOUSE - Vero Moda
PANTS - American Apparel
COAT - Only
HAT - H&M
ARTICULATED RING - H&M
SMALL RINGS - H&M, C&A, Gift
BRACELETS - Gifts
SHOES - Vögele Shoes


Pictures by Nadja

Labels:

35 36 37 38