01 02 03 ANOVA : OVEN BAKED RATATOUILLE PLATE 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

OVEN BAKED RATATOUILLE PLATE

34

RECIPE - What's better than a simple and quick summer recipe? Always when I'm eating this it reminds me on ratatouille because of the tomatoes and eggplants and italian herbs, so I decided to call it oven baked ratatouille^^ It's actually a dish my mother prepared quite often when I was younger. So last week by looking through some cookbooks I fortunately found it and of course had immediately start to cook this wonderful recipe (okay, actually had to go first to the supermarket and buy some eggplants ;P) It's full of different flavors that make a delicious combination. I really recommend it to you for these summer days! The only thing to do is cut the tomatoes, eggplants and potatoes and then you only have to put it in the oven and enjoy! 























INGREDIENTS - for 2 servings
























Preheat the oven up to 220°C. Then dice the tomatoes, onions and the garlic, mix it all with the oregano and olive oil in a bowl and set it aside.























Now peel the potatoes and cut them with the eggplants in little cubes of 1cm.


At least you only have to mix the potatoes and eggplants together on a baking sheet, season it with a generous amount of salt and pepper (maybe you need to add more salt after it's baken) and cover it with the tomato mixture. Place the sheet in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes until it's ready. Take it out and enjoy!






 pictures by myself

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38