01 02 03 ANOVA : REFLECTIVE AND COOL FOREST WALK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

REFLECTIVE AND COOL FOREST WALK

34
I feel like writing about this theme over and over, so just summarizing: Going for a walk through the nature in summer is perfect! That's it, I'll stop now - I promise guys (at least for this post^^)! So I went for these wonderful and simple blue shorts and a white blouse with a beautiful silver glittery collar. Since the blouse is quite sheer, I decided to wear a black bustier underneath which gives the look an interesting touch I think. And it's definitely an outfit for hot days!

But the most eye-catching pieces of this look might be the hat and the sunglasses, don't they? Actually they aren't mine since I borrowed it from Matthew ^^ Shortly before we went out in the forest I discovered the hat and was sure about myself that I HAD to wear it - yup, I'm a little hat kid, addicted! And since I was already attentive to these things lying around there I also saw this silver reflective pilot glasses that completed my outfit in a perfect way.

So here I am with this light summer outfit with a edgy touch, get inspired guys!












OUTFIT

BLOUSE - Only
SHORTS - Zara
BUSTIER - American Apparel
SHOES - H&M
RING - H&M
HAT & GLASSES - Matthew's


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38