01 02 03 ANOVA : STAY RED AND GO BLACK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

STAY RED AND GO BLACK

34
First of all, I'm so happy to look forward to next week: I'm going on a trip to England for actually 10 days - quite long, isn't it?^^ The first week I will spend in the south of England and the last 5 days, my friends and me are going to London! We still have to organize some things but I am so ready to head off. I hope that it's going to be a fun and relaxing time with many interesting experiences and cool things to discover (and some shopping in London, of course! hehe ^^) Hopefully I'll be able to shoot some looks and maybe even take pictures to make a little England diary for you where I share the spots I went and little (I use to call them kind of "magic") moments I get to live. Would you be interested?


But you don't have to worry that there will be absolute silence here on the blog for nearly two weeks. I try to work like crazy this one week left before my departure to prepare some articles for you. Thanks to the internet that this is possible - kind of genius, I think! So stay updated here on the blog even when I'll be actually in England and check out my Instagram @anova_melody to follow my experiences. (Hopefully I'll have some good WLAN, crossing my fingers!)

So much for the news - here what I wore on a mild summer day in the city. I went for a quite black and grungy look and added a pop of color with this perfect red cardigan. I got it from my mum since she cleared out here wardrobe and asked me if I want it - of course I do! :) Sometimes the best things are just around the corner (literally) and we simply don't know it yet. So let's all go and have a look in our parents wardrobe - ready to find some little treasures for pairing them in your own way?

Have a day full of magic moments and enjoy the pictures!














OUTFIT

PANTS - Zara
TOP - Urban Outfitters
CARDIGAN - Essentiel
SHOES - Marco Tozzi
NECKLACES - Pieces, Gift from Canada
BRACELET - Gift
BACKPACK - from Vietnam


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38