01 02 03 ANOVA : THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET IN GREEN 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET IN GREEN

34
Having a little black jacket is so perfect to have in your wardrobe since you can nearly wear it over every outfit to give it a chic touch. When I saw this one in the shop it reminded me of the Chanel tweed jacket's, maybe one day...^^ I wore this outfit for a normal day and played with the bright colors in green combined to the black of the jacket and slippers. The necklace matches perfectly to the whole look. I often wear it when going for this neon green shirt, but I didn't buy the two pieces together, I swear^^

It was a quite busy day but we still managed to shoot these pictures which wasn't that easy. We first had to find a place protected from the wind. As you see, we found one. This article is quite short, I know but it's already pretty late and I'm afraid of starting to write only nonsense things, so I'll stop here^^

So I leave you with the following pictures, hopefully you like them!













OUTFIT

JACKET - Only
SHIRT - Only
PANTS - Only
NECKLACE - Zara
SHOES - Cube


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38