01 02 03 ANOVA : #UK4 WIND IN YOUR HAIR 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#UK4 WIND IN YOUR HAIR

34

WEST WITTERING - As mentioned in my previous post, we spend a whole afternoon at the beach of West Wittering. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and not a single rain drop fell down from above (kind of unusual if thinking of the stereotyped England). Still, I didn't want to swim in this beautiful blue-green sea since the wind was blowing so much that it wasn't that warm despite the sun.The English, of course, took out there swimwear - must have been a beautiful day for them ^^ (Just kidding, I don't want to hurt anyone whether your from England or not!)

For that day I went for a denim shirt and these super comfortable shorts which I could wear for ever - day and night, they would actually be quite comfortable for sleeping. Since I didn't want to wear long pants, which can get pretty hot in the sun I went for some shorts with tights, which give you this little protection from freezing in the wind. So at the beach, I was glad to have them! And again, I wore my comfy sneakers for running around in England all day :)











OUTFIT

DENIM SHIRT - Only
SHORTS - H&M
SHOES - Vögele Shoes


pictures by Nadja

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38