01 02 03 ANOVA : BLUE JAILHOUSE ROCK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BLUE JAILHOUSE ROCK

34
This striped crop top always reminds me of the uniforms the prisoner wear. But combined with these shorts and my black had (summer favorite! but I think I will wear it all year long^^) my outfit has some little differences to the one they're wearing, doesn't it? This top is really classic through the stripes but the fact that it's cropped makes it modern. 

Do you know the song "Jailhouse Rock" from Elvis? This shoot actually reminds me of it. First because of the stripes, of course! But second since we shot these pictures while a band was doing a soundcheck for the concert in the evening on the stage behind me. The atmosphere was perfect and yup, sometimes you could see me starting to dance on the street and feeling the music - thats what I call freedom and happiness! 

It's not about what others are thinking of you, it's about how YOU feel inside. And this feeling doesn't mean the thoughts you have about if other like what you do, it's the feeling that only comes from your heart, from you inside, uninfluenced by others. And if this feeling increases by dancing: just do it! No matter how many people are standing around you and see it, it all about you in this wonderful moment that only exists in this one second of your life, so live it!

I think blogging also helped me to be more confident. By putting yourself out there (in the internet) many others can see you and they will judge you. In the beginning, you're afraid of this but then comes the point when you simply start and you're not allowed to care too much about what others think of you. You have to stay yourself!

Yes, that's my favorite iced chai with soy milk from tibits... another treasure in life :D










OUTFIT

TOP - Pimkie
SHORTS - Zara
SHOES - Graceland
HAT - H&M
NECKLACE - from Vietnam
BRACELET - from Czech Republik


pictures my Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38