01 02 03 ANOVA : SPINNING DRESS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

SPINNING DRESS

34
What to do when it's raining and you want to take some pictures? Exactly - find an arcade in the city and there you go! While the rain is pouring hard, you stay dry^^Actually my outfit doesn't look like cold and rainy weather but i still wanted to go with it - and in the morning it didn't look like bad weather at all. I have an excuse! And afterwards I went to a delicious thai restaurant and got some amazing (and hot!) curry which made me feel warm again :)

For the outfit, I went with a quite simple dress which has this wonderful detail around the neck. The dip dye effect makes it even more unique. I actually found it about two years ago in a little boutique in Italy while I spent some relaxing holidays there. I think it's the perfect dress for the beach, that's why I don't wear it often when at home. Still, this time I went for it and paired it with some black ties to put on something that may be me at least a bit warm. Some light brown accessories and the look was finished (the purse is actually also from Italy^^). These sandals I also bought in London and they became home to my feet for the whole summer! They match nearly everything and I can walk in them for the whole day - real comfort!










OUTFIT

DRESS - from Tropea, Italy
PURSE - from Rome, Italy
SHOES - Topshop
RINGS - River Island and H&M
BRACELET - H&M


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38