01 02 03 ANOVA : WHAT ABOUT A CHIC LUMBERJACK SHIRT 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WHAT ABOUT A CHIC LUMBERJACK SHIRT

34
Lumberjack Shirts - most of us might think now about middle-aged men doing tough work. But nope, it's me wearing it^^ I found this shirt in the closet of my father some time ago. It's one if his old pieces he doesn't wear anymore (I didn't even know it existed) Fascinated by the fabric, cut and classic pattern, I took it and styled the oversized shirt with more tight and feminine pieces like here the shorts and my black heels which I'm in love with. Also the long necklaces bring more structure to the wide piece. And the black clutch gives and extra elegant touch.

I'm generally fascinated by taking old clothes or pieces you would never think of wearing them on your own and then combining them in a fashionable way. For wide pieces it's important to keep the rest tight or you end up looking like a undefined ball^^ Don't forget jewelry or other accessories! These little details can often decide how your outfit appears at the end: girly, elegant or sporty? It's your choice!

Give your parents or even grandparents closet a chance, take something from your boyfriend or go in a second hand shop: Try out new things by wearing them in your own personal way - maybe a way nobody else would ever think of wearing them! ^^










OUTFIT

SHIRT - my father's closet
SHORTS - Pimkie
SHOES - Marco Tozzi
COLLAR TIP - C&A
NECKLACES - Pieces
HAT - H&M
CLUTCH - H&M


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38