01 02 03 ANOVA : BLUE THE NIGHT 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BLUE THE NIGHT

34
VALENCIA - First guys, I'm so sorry for not posting any article for so long - november brings so much work for me... While looking through the pictures I realized that I still have left some of the outfits I wore during my holidays in Spain. Maybe we can imagine us the warmth while looking at the pictures - here it's freezing cold outside. I even keep my coat on inside sometimes (but I'm really sensitive to cold^^) When we shot the pictures, it was definitely not cold even at midnight... miss the time (who does't miss holidays!)

I actually wore a blazer with this look when outside. So can you imagine that I lost it, actually someone took it... I really loved it, the cut, the clean white color and the texture... I just loved it - luckily, nobody took of my top and pants. It wouldn't have been that nice to run around naked, passing all the restaurants with people sitting outside^^ However, with the weather we have now outside, i suggest you to wear so many layers that it actually wouldn't be so bad if someone wants to steal some of your stylish pieces - at least only for the warmth!

So stay warm guys and get inspired!



OUTFIT

TOP - Zara
SHORTS - Zara
NECKLACE - Mango
PURSE - from Rome
SHOES - Zara


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38