01 02 03 ANOVA : BUTTONED UP 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BUTTONED UP

34
In the middle of the shortest days of the year I found some pictures we took at the beginning of fall and I definitely don't want to hold them away from you! That day, a relaxed afternoon in town while doing some shopping, I transformed my burgundy dress, you might remember it, into a skirt. I just buttoned up a shirt over it and there we go: An interesting mix of the pale blue and deep burgundy red, which I actually love. It's not a usual color combination but definitely worth to wear it. To finish it up, I added a golden vintage necklace by wearing the clasp at the front. It's all about reinvent new ways of wearing your pieces, isn't it?

Back to winter, I hope you guys will all have some quiet time during Christmas to spend with your family, your friends or simply relaxing on your couch under a warm blanket with some hot tea and spending the day reading a good book. I hope I can do so to but there's still some work to do since I won't spend New Years Eve at home - so excited about it! So what are your planes for the following weeks?

Get inspired!











OUTFIT

SHIRT - Yes or No
SKIRT - H&M
NECKLACE - Vintage
SHOES - Roberto Santi
RING - H&M


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38