01 02 03 ANOVA : THE COZY BLACK SCARF 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

THE COZY BLACK SCARF

34
Lately, I've seen some little flowers blooming on a tree. I mean, it's winter! It's crazy how warm it still is compared to last year when I was freezing in my warm sweaters and coat. Anyway, this year temperature doesn't seem like it wants to have some snow. We'll see if there will be white Christmas... Currently, however, it definitely doesn't look like.


Still, despite the warmer weather which simply means we don't have temperatures under 0°C, I love to snuggle up in this huge scarf I lately found. I'm nearly wearing it every day since you feel like home in it. And if you want, you can hide in it^^(Actually, I guess you could do so - I never seriously tried it) Paired with this all black outfit and these perfect shoes that are also a current favorite of mine - I wear them for every occasion. 

So hopefully you'll like this black outfit on a gray day - and get inspired!


FOLLOW THE BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN BY CLICKING HERE !










OUTFIT

SCARF - H&M
SHOES - Blink
SKIRT - H&M
SHIRT - my mom


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38