01 02 03 ANOVA : MEOW IN THE SKY 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MEOW IN THE SKY

34
Luckily, the warmer days are coming back - at least in Switzerland. I'm so happy since sun just makes me feel so much better than a cloudy grey sky, seems like sun rays bring mental energy (could this be right?) However, I still wanted to show you this look when it still was a bit colder.

Actually, in this outfit you find some winter favorites of mine: The scarf and the beanie were with me nearly all winter long - especially on the lazier days when I needed some extra warmth. I love the playful beanie but since the "MEOW" is not too striking, you can definitely wear it for an edgy or even more elegant look. And last but not least, the shoes I'm wearing I got in Amsterdam. I already saw them in Switzerland before but wasn't really sure whether to buy them or not until also the last bit of myself totally fell in love with them. I know - there are many opinions about these kind of shoes: either you like it or not. There seems to be no middle, no "neutral". I know both: people who only make a sadistic comment about them and on the other side some I don't even really know come to  tell me how much they like my shoes. I love them - it's up on you to make your own opinion...


Get inspired - and have fun!







OUTFIT

SCARF - H&M
JACKET - Pimkie
JEANS - H&M
SWEATER - H&M
BEANIE - H&M
SHOES - BullBoxer


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38